MSc Restorative Dental Science
Enhance your capabilities and career as a dental practitioner with our specially designed, flexible postgraduate programme.
We’ll help you master advanced restorative techniques underpinned by rigorously assessed evidence – equipping you with the expertise needed to deliver safer and more effective treatments.
Through this MSc, you’ll be able to:
- Develop advanced knowledge of the key concepts and evidence base relating to the case assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of patients
- Learn how to critically analyse and evaluate evidence to guide your decision making, and how to recognise and apply alternative approaches when required
- Use critical reflection and the synthesis of knowledge gained through the course along with your existing experience to proficiently deliver treatments
Is this the right programme for me?
To help you answer this, here are a few questions you can ask yourself. Are you:
- A registered dentist or dental practitioner in your country of employment?
- Able to share evidence that you meet the requirements of your regulator?
- Committed to critically analysing and enhancing your practice?
If you answered yes to the above, that’s excellent news – our course will be a fantastic way for you to elevate your skills and reach your professional goals.
To learn more about the programme and how to apply, fill out our form and include any questions you may have. One of our helpful Course Advisers will then get in touch to assist you.